Summer is just around the corner, believe it or not! It’s really time to get that cute bathing suit you’ve been putting off week after week.. before it’s sold out! I found a super-cute bright coral bathing suit at ::gasp:: Fashion Bug! I never thought I’d set foot in that store, but when I did a web search for coral one-piece swimsuits.. that came up and I just loved it. Only problem is that it’s not long enough for my 5’10 frame and it shows wayyy too much cleavage for me. The quality and color really surprised me though, I am impressed.
So to tip off the summer in a gorgeous way, MAC has something rather impressive in store for us.
MAC To the Beach Summer Collection 2010
MAC says about To the Beach: There is fun in the sun, to be sure, but to the beach is more of a sensual state of mind – a pleasure we all feel near the sea. The girl and boy from Ipanema, from Cap D’Antibes to West Palm Beach…All around the world, the seaside has a romance, and a kind of golden, sexy alchemy we’re all drawn to. This collection encapsulates it, with a new, lapping-wave Lip-Pencil and High-Light Powder in coral shades, Nail Lacquer – A Scorcher! – Eye Shadow, Kohl, and Powder Blush to get away from it all effortlessly. Sandbags, seashells, the magic of marine life decorating packaging in the most soothing sultry shades of summertime. Close your eyes, and go To The Beach!
Coral is yet again a dominant color in a MAC collection.. it matches my bathing suit perfectly!.. and yes, I DO go to the pool / beach with full makeup on. hah!
I don’t currently see the listing on MAC Pro yet for these items. I will post bigger pictures once I find them. As you can see, the collection is adorable, with seahorses, starfish and shells adorned on the packaging and stamped into powder products themselves.
Product Information: I currently do not have detailed info about what is or isn’t Limited Edition. I am assuming most of it is L.E.
Eye Shadow :
- Sand & Sun – Light Peach (Matte)
- Firecraker – Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
- Sweet & Punchy – Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)
- Shimmermoss – Green with Green Pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Humid – Intense Green with Shimmer (Frost)
- BeachBound – Sheer Frosted Pale Peach (Glaze)
- Lazy Day – Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
- Thrills – Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
- FunBathing – Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (CremeSheen)
- Easy Lounger – Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
- Flurry of Fun – Sheer Sparkly Peach
- Splashing – Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl
Lip Pencil :
- Life’s a Breeze – Soft Pink
- Temperature Rising – Loudmouth Orange
Eye Kohl :
- Float on By – Dark Green Turquoise
- Rosemary & Thyme – Mid-Tone Olive Gold with Shimmer
Powder Blush :
- Hipness – Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
- Get-Away Bronze – Mid-Tone Sun Tan (Frost)
Highlight Powder :
- Marine Life – Multicolor Pressed Powder
Nail Lacquer :
- In the Buff – Muted Taupe Avocado (Cream)
- Scorcher – Creamy Bright Coral Red (Cream)
MAC To The Beach Bag $49.50 US
Note – available at MAC Stores only
Cream bronzers :
- Beach Bronze – Golden Glow with Soft Gold Finish
- Weekend – Mid-Tone Deep Orange Brown with Soft Pink Pearl
- Luster drops
- Pink Rebel – Blue Pink with Gold Pearl
- Sun Rush – Peachy Bronze with Gold Pearl
Bronzing Powder :
- Golden – Muted Golden Tan-Beige with Golden Shimmer
- Refined Golden – Finely Spun Golden with Soft Pearl Finish (a Krista Dior fave!)
Bronze Body Oil :
- Glowing Tan with multidimensional Golden Shimmer
Brush 130 Short Duo Fibre
A short, round dual fibre with flat head composed of both natural bristles and synthetic fibers ideal for application with creams, emulsions & various powder products.
Brush 131 Short Duo Fibre Powder/ Blush
Flat, tapered face brush that contains a combination of short, natural, fibers and longer, fibre optic fibries ideal for light application and highlighting/ shading with various face powders. Ideally suited with mineralize skinfinish powder products.
Thoughts? Faves from this line? Drop a comment below!