Guest post by Kate Wilson *
Photo by o5com/Flickr
Curd is a coagulated form of milk, formed due to fermentation. This semisolid has been used from ages to soften hair and to induce shine to it. For treatment of dry scalp or dandruff in hair it is advisable to use sour curd. Stale and sour curd is a better conditioner than fresh one. Women generally hunt for best beauty product for hair care and to obtain beautiful hair. There is no harm in trying few home remedies in order to attain healthy and lustrous hair without spending money on expensive beauty products. Curd is a natural conditioner which has no side effects and can be used fearlessly. You can make this conditioner using few other ingredients along with curd by following the steps below.
1. Take a blender and put half cup of yogurt in it. Yogurt provides a creamy base for your natural conditioner. It is a very soft cleanser which clears the pores of your scalp allowing them to breathe. This promotes hair growth. The presence of lactic acid in yogurt makes it easy to smoothen up tangled hair. It also transforms dull hair into soft and shiny which appears beautiful.
2. Now whisk one egg with light hand and pour it into the blender after it forms froth. Eggs are one of the best remedies to prevent premature hair loss, and in smoothening the damaged hair and they also provide additional elasticity to your hair. The egg yolk is a moisturizer for hair which is absorbed readily resulting in silky soft and smooth hair.
3. Peel one banana and put it in the blender adding to the ingredients already present in it. The scalp has natural layer of fat which is supposed to keep the skin moisturized. When we use chemical products for hair it damages the fat layer of the scalp. Banana is used to restore and rebuild this worn out layer and helps to treat dandruff caused by flaky scalp.
4. Squeeze out about one tablespoon of lemon juice and put it into the blender. Lemon is a natural astringent and reduces the problem of dryness in hair. If your hair is very dry put one tablespoon of Vitamin E oil into the blender. Now, add two to three drops of tea tree oil in the mixture.
5. Blend the mixture and keep it aside. Shampoo your hair in the mean while and then apply it evenly all over the hair. The direction of application of this mixture should be from scalp to the tip of the hair. Let the conditioner sit for about fifteen minutes into your hair. There after rinse it with warm water properly.
Apply the mixture often to avoid damage of your hair. This conditioner can be applied on weekends and the conditioning can easily last for a week. Always remember that natural products are always better than harsh chemical products. Therefore you should opt for the natural remedies for your hair problems. If you are struggling with dryness in hair or dandruff give this procedure a try to help solve your problems.
* About the author: Kate is a blogger by profession. She loves writing on topics related to luxury and beauty products. Beside this she is fond of mobile games. In her free time she loves playing games on her cell phone. She recently shared an article on how to get medical insurance.