Here is the next gem of the MAC Spring Colour Forecast Collection 3 – PLUM
- Black Tulip – Frosted dark grape (Frost – Limited Edition)
- Bruised Plum – Frosted mid-tone dirty mauve (Veluxe Pearl – Limited Edition)
- Jungle Moon – Blackened deep eggplant (Matte – Limited Edition)
- Mink Pink – Neutral soft pink (Veluxe – Limited Edition)
- Hang-up – Deep berry (Cremesheen) (Permanent Collection)
- Radicchio – Sheer mid-tone blue-mauve (Lustre – Limited Edition)
- Lavender Wind – Lavender with pearl (Frost – Limited Edition)
- Purple Rage – Dark berry with pearl (Frost – Limited Edition)
Spring Colour Forecast 3 – Blush Ombre – Vintage Grape
A powder blush featuring a shade wave of gentle ombre hues. Ultra-fine formula provides the cheeks with flawless, medium-buildable coverage and lightly pearled, natural-looking radiance. Limited edition.
Nail Lacquer in Imperial Splendour – Deep creamy violet (Cream – Limited Edition)
Spring Colour Forecast 2 will be posted within the next few days.. so stay tuned! Subscribe (button on the upper left rail of this blog) to be informed when I post! Don’t forget to check out Spring Colour Forecast 4 below! These collections should be launching Feb. 11th.