Before I went to Hollywood, I thought to myself, “If I run into Megan Fox, I’ll die. Scream, faint and die.” I went to Hollywood this past weekend with my honey, we planned on seeing the new Stark Trek movie, but we were too tired after going to a musicians conference for 6 hours. I still looked fab, and honestly, I didn’t see any celebs or glamorous people walking around. I think I went a little too far glamming up, but hey.. I still had fun.
What did I bring??? I didn’t get to the mall in time to get Sevin Nyne self tanner, TOTALLY bummed. So here’s the list of stuff I brought to the land of celebs!!
- Benefit Cosmetics – Jiffy Tan , Lancome Flash Bronzer Mousse : Basically, I was tan as F–K and I got scared. I looked in the mirror a lot because I couldn’t believe how tan I was. I used the Flash Bronzer mousse by Lancome, which is probably discontinued, and it instantly tanned me up like 10 shades. I used Jiffy Tan to touch up areas that were blotchy since it’s just a tan-stain type product that washes off. The tan looked a little too orange on my white skin, but I am trying to use up and throw away the bottles so I can make room for the Sevin Nyne tanner.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Sparkle Roll-on Fragrance
- Regis Cashmere Hair Sealant
- MAC Studio Tech Foundation/Concealer : This got a little greasy in the heat.
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (old formula, but this links to the new one)
- DiorSkin Mineral Powder
- Maybelline Expert Eyes Brow Pencil in Dark Brown : For the brows, but I think this pencil is a little too red for me, but it works really good just to get the shape of my brow mapped out.
- MAC Showstopper E/S for the brows (kinda like Espresso) : I applied this over the Maybelline pencil and sealed it all up with my eyebrow sealer. (See below)
- Brandon Angled Brush for Brows
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Bare Minerals E/S in True Gold I am going for a gold/coral look, so I am going to bring anything I have in those shades.
- Benefit Cosmetics High Brow
- Marc. Cosmetics Hook ups – Eye Depuffer and Get Bright Highlighter
- Irene Gari makeup sealer
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Maybelline Lash Stylist – Looks like you can purchase it through this link
- MAC Bronzer – refined golden & the Sugar Bronzer Compact
- Bare Minerals Tropics E/S to use as blush and eyeshadow
- MAC Limited Edition Lipstick Cockatease : Coral Frost
- Mark. Cosmetics Lipgloss Juice Gems in Juicy Fig
I also wore a half-wig that blended into my hair quite nicely. You def. could not tell it was a wig! I really do think these are a better alternative to salon extensions, and they only take like a few minutes to put in! I bought mine off of ebay! I will put up pics later! I am too tired to do it now.. just stay tuned!!